Heavy metal musician Ozzy Osbourne has got to feel like he's on a tax crazy train.
Last month the Internal Revenue Service placed a tax lien on Osbourne property because of unpaid tax bills: $718,948.25 for the 2008 tax year and $1,024,175.03 for 2009.
Ozzy's wife Sharon stepped up and straightened out the situation so the Prince of Darkness and family wouldn't lose their home to the tax man.
Now the IRS says the Osbournes owe another $357,070.62 in unpaid federal income for the 2007 tax year.
Not so, says Sharon.
She shot off a terse couple of responses to the IRS via her Twitter account.
The first one was defiant:
It was quickly followed by (link not redacted for language):
- Ozzy Osbourne won't lose home to IRS
- Tax trouble for rock's 'Prince of Darkness'
- Survivor winner Richard Hatch sent back to jail for tax crime
- Wesley Snipes seeks Supreme Court hearing of his tax conviction
- Celebrity tax issues archive Note: This item will be shown first;
scroll down for all the tax scoop on the rich and famous.
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Check out the buttons -- Tweet This, Reblog, Like, Digg This and more -- at the bottom of this post. Or you can use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail and online avenues. Thanks!