The magazine says that April 18 could be the best Tax Day for America's well-off since the early 1930s.
I'll leave the specifics for you to peruse at your leisure, but here's the list of no-tax strategies regularly employed by the wealthy to ease their tax troubles:
- The 'No Sale' Sale
- The Skyscraper Shuffle
- The Estate Tax Eliminator
- The Trust Freeze
- The Option Option
- The Bountiful Loss
- The Friendly Partner
- The Big Payback
- IRA Monte Carlo
- The Venti
- The Exit Strategy (Not CPA-Recommended)
Have a fun and tax-free weekend!
- Delaware, the great U.S. tax haven
- Tax-free income for short-term landlords
- Vacation home tax breaks
- IRS suspends some tax shelter penalties
- 'Tax us more,' say some rich Americans
- Richest fictional characters
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Check out the buttons -- Tweet This, Reblog, Like, Digg This and more -- at the bottom of this post. Or you can use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail and online avenues. Thanks!