I love it when my favorite pastimes, birding and talking taxes, coincide.
That's what happened in Deficit Hawks, Tax Chickens.
OK, so it's not a strict convergence of the two, but close enough, as University of Massachusetts Amherst economics professor Nancy Folbre examines today's deficit hawks who are too chicken to raise taxes.
- Deficit cutting proposals are not popular
- Debt panel suggests major tax changes
- Potential Republican budget cuts
- Suggesed first Republican budget cut: Congressional salaries
- Rethinking mortgage tax breaks
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!