Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert explains why we need to keep George W. Bush's tax cuts alive.
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Tax Shelter Skelter|
To be rich now means to live in anxiety, notes Colbert.
Ahh, to have such worries.
- Colbert: Defusing the coming 'tax bomb'
- Flight of 'golden geese' taxpayers
- Democrat vs. Republican tax cut graphics
- Don't hate me because I'm rich
- Taxes, wealth and relativity
- A look at who's paying how much taxes
- 'Tax us more,' say some rich Americans
- The burden on the richest taxpayers
- More, and more well-off, tax filers are not paying any taxes
- Debunking 5 Bush tax cut myths
- Your 2011 tax burden revised
- Obama advisers say 'yes' to all tax cuts
- Could a 'big spender' surtax pay off?
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!