Fellow Austinite @philwest has an April 15 Twitter admission:
Every year, I roll my eyes at the taxpayers outside the post office coverage. This year, I very likely will be one of those people in line.
Hey, Phil, no worries. It happens to the most plugged-in of us now and then.
If you, too, are relying today on the Postal Service to get your tax return to the IRS, check out Last minute tips for snail-mail filers.
- 15 filing tips for April 15
- Time to get more tax time?
- Final tax weekend tips
- Tax help for the final filing push
- Reminder of other April 15 tax tasks
- Daily Tax Tips
- Don't forget your state taxes!
- Tax Carnival #69: Tax Deadline Day 2010
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!