Every year I swear I'm going to do some podcasts here on the ol' blog. Then tax season arrives and I get swamped.
So I was jazzed when Flexo and Tom invited me to be part of the program. It's always fun to literally talk taxes. Even better, they edited our conversation so that I sound really cool discussing why and how to adjust your payroll withholding. Thanks guys!Related posts:
- New year, new withholding amounts
- Give yourself a tax-related raise
- Making Work Pay tax problems … again
- Schedule M, yet another new form
- State withholding and the stimulus
- Californian's face added withholding
- Withholding lessons from filing stats
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!